Happy 75th Birthday Snow White!
When Walt starting working on the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs many people in the film industry called it “Walt’s folly”. They didn’t believe that an animated feature length film could captivate and entertain audiences. However, on this day in 1937 the film premiered at the Carthay Circle Theater and all of those people were proven wrong. Snow White received an Oscar and went on to make over $8 million at the box office (roughly $865.5 million today).
Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly. Really, truly find the strongest, happiest friendship in the person you fall in love with. Someone who speaks highly of you. Someone you can laugh with. The kind of laughs that make your belly ache, and your nose snort. The embarrassing, earnest, healing kind of laughs. Wit is important. Life is too short not to love someone who lets you be a fool with them. Make sure they are somebody who lets you cry, too. Despair will come. Find someone that you want to be there with you through those times. Most importantly, marry the one that makes passion, love, and madness combine and course through you. A love that will never dilute - even when the waters get deep, and dark.
50 QUESTIONS YOU’VE NEVER BEEN ASKED 1. What’s your favorite candle scent? I like a lot of them, I can’t really think which one right now
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Hilary Duff
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Jason Segel, he looks so huggable :)
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Ugh, I’m gonna be an old maid,silly boys.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Probably my Aunt
6. Can you do a split? No
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I don’t remember, 8 maybe
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Uhhh, just the Atlantic
9. How many countries have you been to? 3! USA,New Zealand & Australia:)
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Not my immediate family
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Delaney Sutton
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Dylan Thayer
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? Idk
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Boy Meets World, still is:)
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Omg, I can’t remember
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Harry Potter & Hunger Games, Looooove:)
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British!
18. Did your mother go to college? No
19. Are your grandparents still married? They got divorced and remarried
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Yep! I miss it
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course, love him!
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Either Universal or Dollywood
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Spanish
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray
25. Is your father bald?Mostly
26. Do you know triplets? No
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Titanic
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, used to have Indian friends
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Boma
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? That’s another one of my favorite restaurants
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? No
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite Not sure, they knew I was gonna be a girl
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Amboo
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? Jesus
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs
36. Can you whistle? Yep
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No, usually with tv or something on though
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I try to
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Recently, yes
40. What medical conditions do you have? None
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Not much
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course!
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Depends
44. What’s the last compliment you got? I don’t know
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Depends ,usuallt the weird ones
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Sweet
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Oh I don’t know
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I will teach my kids about Jesus
Every Tumblr user who reblogs this will get their URL immortalized in a journal and I will give it to Peter Pan himself when I’m in Disney World this Summer! :D
oH HELL YES,
This is kind of amazing.